- Next gathering, community-level monthly discussion about all things music therapy related- May 4th. — by Hawke Robinson — last modified May 04, 2013 10:20 AM
- Though most folks will probably be doing the Bloomsday thing, for those interested in discussion music therapy, please drop by.
- Lots of folks interested in music therapy at WSTRA.org Convention — by Hawke Robinson — last modified Apr 07, 2013 05:51 PM
- Ran into a lot of experienced Recreation Therapy professionals (ranging from a few years, to several decades) that are very interested in music therapy as well. They shared lots of interesting stories on the topic, and had many questions. Many have had to double as music therapists themselves at facilities with very limited budgets, or have had to act as organizer and liaison to get music therapy programs included in their programs. Many of the links on this site were found very useful as starting points to help them get more information.
- Added Spokane Music Therapy to Facebook — by Hawke Robinson — last modified Apr 11, 2012 11:45 AM
- Just setup a Facebook Group and Page for Spokane Music Therapy for those of you that prefer the Facebook approach over a more open Internet experience, here are the links....
- Visual representations of music — by Hawke Robinson — last modified Apr 09, 2012 04:58 PM
- A recent music theory III class assignment was to create a creative visual representation of music selecting from one of four classical pieces.